If one cannot enjoy a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all." -Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Updates: Posting and Site Construction

Hey Everyone! Hope you're all enjoying your lovely summer evening! Here's just a couple of brief updates:

1) Weekly posts: I hope to have a new review every Tuesday for you. I have tons of books that I haven't written on and I'm working on them! Next, I hope to update on Wednesdays with an Editing tip of the day. Thursdays I want to write an article on something interesting in the book/reading world. And Fridays will be an update of my TBR pile and book-related news. It's a heavy undertaking!

2) Under Construction: A new section will be headed your way in a few weeks! It's going to be a section that features my own writing! I'm working on a novel lately, which has taken a lot of my time away from the blog. I want you all to read it. :)

So just bear with me, okay? I hope you will if you're reading this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment