If one cannot enjoy a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all." -Oscar Wilde

Monday, September 16, 2013

The Rewrite Woman Returns

Hello, everyone! I'm sorry for the extended hiatus, but I got wrapped up in working and *pause for applause* writing the first draft of my novel! I completed it at the end of August and have now made my way back to my lovely blog. I want to let you all know that I am beginning a few new sections. Here's my first one: Must-Read Mondays. 

My TBR pile grows exponentially, but on MRM I want to feature a book that either I am dying to read or have read and think you all mudt read if you haven't already. That being said, my first pick is from my own TBR pile and that is Cuckoo's  Calling by Robert Galbraith, who (if you didn't already know) is really J.K. Rowling. This book has skyrocketted to the top of the bestseller's list and I am eager to see the second post-Potter book from Rowling. Hopefully this detective fiction book is as good as I am hearing it is! 

I hope to get a few reviews up in the next few weeks as well as a couple articles on writing and reading in school. Since school is back in session and my role as guest-teacher has been renewed, I hope to include some commentary on my own experiences! I'm eager for the next phase of the blog as write and write and write and read and read and read. Happy Monday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment