If one cannot enjoy a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all." -Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Spoiler Alert: Final Installment in Sylvia Day's series, not really the Conclusion! (Review)

Entwined With You by Sylvia DaySynopsis:

The worldwide phenomenon continues as Eva and Gideon face the demons of their pasts and accept the consequences of their obsessive desires…

From the moment I first met Gideon Cross, I recognized something in him that I needed. Something I couldn’t resist. I also saw the dangerous and damaged soul inside—so much like my own. I was drawn to it. I needed him as surely as I needed my heart to beat.

No one knows how much he risked for me. How much I’d been threatened, or just how dark and desperate the shadow of our pasts would become.

Entwined by our secrets, we tried to defy the odds. We made our own rules and surrendered completely to the exquisite power of possession…

I give this book 4/5 stars. Entwined with You by Sylvia Day picks up where Reflected in You leaves off. A menace from Eva Tramell's past has been eliminated, but it has torn Eva and Gideon Cross apart. In this third installment, the lovers work their way back to one another privately and face adversaries in public eye when someone from Gideon's past is out to get him and police are hot on Gideon's trail. Reunited, their bond is stronger than before although Gideon's past continues to haunt him, the lingering scars threatening to create a wedge between them. But Eva is determined to stop that from happening, so she takes charge--a bold, sexy decision that yields high dividends while on a weekend getaway (if you know what I mean). Gideon and Eva believe they have started on a path to a blissful life, working through their differences, making their way back to each other, but old torments arise, attempting to drive the final dagger into Eva and Gideon's relationship.

Hop over to the Review section to read my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment